1. Welcome, attendance, and apologies.
2. Minute of 11TH October 2018 matters arising not on Agenda.
3. Any matters arising from the Branch meeting of 1st November
4. Disputes & Demonstrations
5. Education Courses: (D. Paterson)
6. Unions into schools (D. Paterson)
7. Awards for All: (General discussion on way forward)
8. Food Banks (J. Rodger)
9. Speakers suggested: Can we recommend speakers to Committee for 2019.
Branch recommended speaker from the Fire Brigade for January.
Can we priorities the list below?
a) A speaker from the Trussell Trust on food banks.
b) Anita be asked if she would speak on racial discrimination using her own
experiences in the USA and U.K.
c) A speaker possibly from the Union on the Gig economy.
d) A speaker from the EIS on the current pay dispute.
e) Darren McGarvey (aka Loki) to speak on poverty and social inequality in Glasgow.
f) Scottish Pensioners Forum.
g) A. N. Other
11. Date of Next Meeting: Thursday 17th January 10.30pm.
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE FROM THE NORMAL 2ND WEEK TO THE 3RD WEEK AND THE TIME.